What We Do
We provide proprietary, end-to-end, white-label, customizable Remote Patient Monitoring Platform to healthcare providers across the world so they can engage with their patients remotely. The solutions we provide have several unique capabilities:
The platforms are always white-label, in the brand of our clients. Whether it is Mobile App, Web Portal, Payment gateway or SMS gateway, the owner is always the client. They are always hosted in environment of clients.
The platforms offer capabilities to healthcare providers to offer at-home testing to their patients. Examples of these are connected home medical devices, lab testing and single-use home testing kits.
The platforms can have population screening tools such as kiosks, pods and kits for healthcare providers to offer option of community testing to corporate clients, pharmacies and community centers.
The platforms do analytics on medical data collected to provide accurate insights on patients' health to their providers, and for predictive analytics, diet recommendations and customized reports.
The platforms enable physicians and nurses to assist and follow up with patients, to better manage and stabilize their chronic healthcare conditions. Teleconsultation can be done in the form of chat, audio or video call.
The platforms allow healthcare providers to own and offer their own marketplace to offer health and wellness products and services to their patients and corporate clients.
Smartfuture has been part of multiple acceleration programs and won numerous awards:
- Aichi Smart Sustainable City Co-Creation Program 
- Singapore Biodesign BOLT Initiative 
- Leave a Nest Japan Program 
- Google for Startups South East Asia 
- Impact Collective Program 
- Philips APAC Acceleration Program 
- HIMSS APAC Digital Innovation  Winner
- Fukuoka x Singapore Pitch  Winner
- Angel Hub Global Competition  Winner
- Mitsubishi Electric Tech Planter  Winner
- Rohto Tech Planter  Winner
- Seedstars Singapore  Winner
- Asia Smart App Awards  Winner
- SLUSH Singapore  Winner
Clients as Oct 2023.
Patients registered across platforms as of Oct 2023
Medical Devices integrated as of Oct 2023
EHR/EMR Integrated as of Oct 2023